How to Apply
Grant applications must be submitted through the Foundation’s online application process.
Here’s what’s required:
- Description of the organization requesting support
- Description of the objectives for which the grant is sought
- Specific details on how the objectives are to be attained
- Budget List of major contributors and amounts received, committed or pending
- Proposed method of evaluation to determine the eventual extent to which the proposed objectives are to be met
- Board of Directors list
Tutorials for the online application process:
Marbrook Foundation deadlines for 2019 are March 1st at 11:59 pm CST and September 6th at 11:59 pm CST. Board meetings to consider grant proposals are generally held in mid-June and mid-November.