How to Apply
Grant applications must be submitted through the Foundation’s online application process.
Here’s what’s required:
- Description of the organization requesting support
- Description of the objectives for which the grant is sought
- Specific details on how the objectives are to be attained
- Budget List of major contributors and amounts received, committed or pending
- Proposed method of evaluation to determine the eventual extent to which the proposed objectives are to be met
- Board of Directors list
Tutorials for the online application process:
For Immigrant & Refugee Empowerment & Education Grants: February 1st (LOI) and March 1st (Application) at 11:59 pm CST
For Arts Grants and Environmental Grants: July 15th (LOI) and September 1st (Application) at 11:59 pm CST
Board meetings to consider grant proposals are generally held in mid-May and mid-November.